Friday, November 26, 2010

Can somebody tell me what diddywahdiddy means?

It appears I'm much more of a winter blogger than anything else...

Maybe it's the free internet at my parents house during the holidays :)

I hope that the in-laws were well-behaved and that all your skeletons stayed neatly packed away in their respective closets. On the other hand, if they did NOT, I'd love the hear the horror story. As for me, Thanksgiving so far is well-oiled with Corona, infused with karaoke, and topped with wicked cold.

I am now working with producer and artist Zach Broocke hoping to record and shop an album! We have an exciting show on 1-11-11- it's my first time playing the 5 Spot in Nashvegas! Yay for $2 Tuesday!
$2 Tuesdays $2 Cover, $2 Yazoo pints, $2 Hotdogs....and me!

But before that rolls around, come see me at the Writers Rochambeaux on the 6th of December at The Basement. I am both insanely excited and terrified about this event. Supposedly, all rules and etiquette are off for this unique writer's round, where I'll be sharing the stage with my (as of now) good friend Sharif Iman . Shot's between songs, as well as lots of song-bashing. Come and see me weep.

Also, I need you to come and see me at the Exit/In on the 12th. It will be a great set. Tickets will be available this week.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment